Monday, February 15, 2021

The Poor Reichs Ep 5: Discussing Gender (Pt. 1), Human Rights & Twitch Frustrations

An awkward, hard, and raw honest first recording of one of the discussions me and my sister have had around gender. Future episodes continue our discussion on this specific topic. 

Also discussed: childhood memories, sensitivity, femininity, forced diversity in television, dysphoria, addiction, rejection, historical heroes, bull**** education, racism, and live streaming mentality. 

Note: two things had me a tiny bit scared uploading this video. One, I have zero intention of offending anybody over my thoughts about gender but I'm still learning how to express myself properly so I expect that I will. Two, I don't want to come off as ungrateful to my stream audiences cuz I am incredibly grateful. (Further discussion on this as well in future episodes.) 

This discussion actually got me more enthusiastic about my gaming podcast. My sister pointing out my specific passion being video games, not Twitch itself. We also discuss this a little bit more in a future episode as well. - Germ



No comments:

Post a Comment