Monday, March 1, 2021

Chill, Interrupted

 Chat #7 discussing my sister's amazing talents and website, networking, my passion for video games and Twitch streaming, gender (pt. 2) and lots more. Full details below.


- how much time we spend watching youtube content

- reading feedback from a new listener

- my sister's website

- trying to earn income from third-party websites

- "nothing new under the sun"

- my sister's editing skills and writing experience

- "professionalism" and prospective employers

- stand-up comedy and constructive criticism

- my sister's exceptional talents beyond writing

- wanting to offer supporters and friends "thank you" rewards

- "networking" and its awkwardness (37-ish mins in)

- my deep passion for video games and my sister reminding me that it wasn't specifically related to Twitch itself which helped the birth of my podcast The Grateful Gamer

- creating content for yourself compared to creating it for an audience


===============================================

At this point we could have ended the episode and just had a chill conversation of fun-ness but then my sister insisted on continuing. haha

===============================================


- vulnerability hangovers

- integrity, idealism and success

- gender discussion part 2 (if I remember right, this conversation may continue up to at least four different parts in different episodes. Episode 5 for part 1. In a future discussion I did learn to try and express myself differently.)

- physical appearance and "I don't see color"

- the different ages we became aware of racism


** Note: we have recorded many chats and so far have decided to upload one per week. So, all of these conversations are very old to us as we upload for now.


Free Coloring Pages: http://crystalcharee.com/coloring-pages/

We're also on Spotify and other platforms: https://anchor.fm/thepoorreichs

Downloadable at https://thepoorreichs.life/podcast/

No comments:

Post a Comment